Alcohol and Other Drugs Program


Contact Us

We’re here to help and answer your questions.

University Services

Substance Abuse Counselor
e –
p – 516.877.3646

Student Counseling Center
w  –
e –
p – 516.877.3646

Health Services Center
w –
e –
p – 516.877.6000

» External resources for help with alcohol and other drugs 

Find Help
Get help with a drug or alcohol problem or find resources to help a friend or family member.
Outside support services to contact
Health Services
Feel free to ask the staff about any health concerns you have.
Click here to find out more
Peer Education
Holistic health promotion and education programs offered by trained students.
Click here to find out more
Apply Now
Request Information